Monday, January 18, 2010

Laundry Day

So today was spent watching movies (2 and still counting!) and doing laundry (5 and still counting), doing school and spending way too much time on facebook. It was an absolutely awesome day! The kids were wonderful, waking up after 8:30 (which always helps) and rarely argued. It is days like these that makes me think that winter isn't so bad... we will see how long that lasts! Anyway, I was very surprised that I could do school and laundry in the same day. I am very happy that worked out though because we take fridays off every week and I would not like to spend my day off every week doing laundry! Oh yeah, and it is pajama day! It doesn't get much better than this!

One sad bit of news I found out while on facebook a girl that went to my highschool's baby has passed away. What a tragedy and I wanted to offer up my prayers for her and her family! As well as all of the people suffering because of the earthquake in Haiti.

"Write your sorrows in the sand and your blessings in stone!"

No comments:

Post a Comment