Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Blogging

As time has proven, I am not a blogger. That doesn't mean I don't think about this blog every once and a while. While I am sure no one even reads it anymore. I still think it may be fun to post on here every once in a while. So a Recap of our life over the last year and a half... yeah right. There is not much hope of going backward- forward is the direction that suits me best. The important thing is that we are all healthy, lovin life and doing just fine. It wouldn't be the rampage if there wasn't some added excitement here and there, but we are making it just fine! Who knows what the future holds. Hopefully more than one blog post for the next year and half but one just can't promise!

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy you're back to blogging! I need to keep up on your life now that I don't see you twice a week! ;)

    ReplyDelete