Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The things kids pick up

As you may have heard, we are in another biggest loser competition. It is really great to see the changes it has made for our family. Forget the weight loss, I think it is great that my kids asked if McDonald's is healthy, to which I answered no, and then a week later when we ate at McDonald's they asked why we were eating there if it wasn't healthy. Also, I love that they ask all the time if this food or that food is healthy. However, what I heard today takes the cake. Ronni was talking on a pretend phone and said, "15 calories? You have to be kidding me!"
Here is a Peyton nugget- As we were leaving my parents house the other day Peyton almost fell down the stairs. My mom asked if he was okay and he said "Yeah, my guardian angel catched me".

No comments:

Post a Comment