Friday, March 13, 2009

The Other Side of the Coin

So it is funny, in life, how things have a domino effect. It really is true, I have noticed, that things just kind of take care of themselves. For instance, I had three crying kids this morning, and was lamenting life because of it. But, I had three crying kids because I was on the computer without giving them anything to do, what can I really expect. Fast forward, it is now lunch time, I don't want to cook lunch because my kitchen is a disaster, but if I don't I will only continue to be on the computer while my three kids are screaming while I am lamenting my life. You get the picture. In anycase, insert motivation, sometimes all it takes is just a spark. I got two sparks, one a poopy diaper, even I am not that lazy. Two, Tim calls to say he will be home in fifteen minutes for lunch. Okay, looks like I am going to have to get off the computer afterall. So I get up to make lunch, which means I have to do a bit of cleaning to make that possible. I feed my husband and my kids which makes everyone happy because my kids are no longer driving me nuts and my husband didn't have to starve today. Yes! And lo and behold when I get done, my kitchen is almost clean. Next, while my children are eating, rather slowly but I don't care, I decide to start packing, I realize that half the mess of my house is laundry that I have folded and put in baskets but have yet to put away. Well I just packed my kids clothes from the baskets and basically killed two birds with one stone. Now virtually all of my laundry is now put away and lunch is done. Which means, NAPTIME!!! So I put Peyton to bed, Ronni on the couch and Felicity lays down in the pack and play. All of a sudden my life isn't nearly as crazy, I posted some pictures on a previous post, I am almost completely packed for grandma's house and my house has an hour worth of work left before it is totally clean. Hmm. Now I am thinking I may just want to take all three kids to target, kmart and a fish fry. Talk about no happy medium. What can I say, I am a glutton for punishment. Welcome to the Rampage.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that things got better after I went back to work...love the ending btw!

    ReplyDelete